BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

About The Title

After a long time period now i have a blogger i was confused because i was thinking a unique and beautiful title to my blogger so that the reason why.....it is funny why i decided to go on to my title i just watching television when i heard the song and i remember something and when i enter my room i realized that is a good title for my blogger and also that time i missing the one i loved.....so corny but that is real, even do my classmate see me in a very jolly or cheerful personality they dont know what is the real me, sometimes i am moody and sometimes people will judge me for those attitude but they never know behind my happy smiles and joyous laughters are a thousand kind of pain which i tried to hide everysince the pain that always reminds of a person who i loved ....mr. garfield

0 comments: